Sunday, May 13, 2012

Sitting on my a$$.

It is now 7 o’clock on Wednesday and I’m sitting in my recliner with my laptop on my lap, half watching CNN and checking my emails and looking at people on facebook. Clara from work just accepted my friend request and I feel like I’m one step closer to getting a real girlfriend. Trying to sound confident, I write “hey Clara, how’s it going?” on her wall. I can see she is online because she just chatted with three other girls I recognize from work. She doesn’t say anything back to me and soon after logs off totally ignoring my comment. I wonder what she’s doing?

 I almost forgot. Yesterday, when I got sent home for the thing on my head, I’m on probation and I can come back to work in a week. I swear man. It’s just bullshit. I got out my digital camera and took a picture of the spot on my head and took a look at it. Looks like some sort of rash. It sure as hell don’t look like a devil or whatever. My co-workers are stupid. I don’t see anything.

Clara just said “hi” back to me on facebook. Shit, I’m stoked! I wrote out “what are you doing” back to her. God I’m in love!

Anyways, my younger sister is coming for a visit in a while. We have a love/hate relationship. Audrey is two years younger than me and she thinks she knows everything, even though she’s been a major pain in the ass for most of her life. I remember one time when she was in high school, she bragged to her idiot friends about the alcohol our dad keeps in the house. One night, they had a get together while our folks were out that they drank everything! Of course she tried to put the blame on me, like typical sisters. Bloody swear. Anyways, we’re going to Angelo’s for supper. The only reason we’re going there is because she likes some douche bag that works there. I hear her knocking at my door now.

Clara hasn’t responded back to me. I wonder if I did something wrong?

No comments:

Post a Comment