Monday, May 28, 2012

Clara.

 Oh my god. If that loser Jeremy doesn’t leave me the F alone I’m going to scream!! I was sitting in the break room with my friend Sarah and that complete dork walks in, sits in the corner by himself and just sat there trying to check me out. Eww! Major eww!! Anyways, now he is “friends” with me on facebook and now he won’t leave me alone! Jenny, my best friend from high school knows him and that is how he found me on there and he is THERE, all the bloody time! His profile picture is of him driving in his loser mobile, by himself. HA!

So now I’m at home in my apartment sitting at my computer chatting with my friends and eating uncooked Ramen noodles. I know it sounds weird but I really like them like that. I’m just too lazy to cook them like a normal person. Jeremy just said something to me and I REALLY don’t want to say anything back to him. I’ll just pretend he doesn’t exist.

I started working at Vision Comtrac a few months ago and I guess I like it. I work in the accounts receivable and everyone is pretty cool. I have my own semi-private cubicle office and I spend all day entering mindless crap in the computer and I make phone calls to people every once in a while. It wouldn’t be so bad if I didn’t get stalked by these psychos (like Jeremy.) Oh my God, the other day I could’ve sworn I saw a giant wad of gum on his computer monitor when I walked by his work station! Who freakin’ does that?! 

No comments:

Post a Comment