Saturday, November 17, 2012

Case of the Mondays.

When you don't show up for work for two weeks without so much as a word to another living soul, you become a suspect, but I swear I didn't do anything. A few weeks ago I got my tax refund and spent about $200 on food and whatnot, and sat in front of my xBox and did my impression of a modern shut-in. Didn't even bother to answer the phone. I ignored the few emails I got from work and my friends and I made sure no uncontamintaed air from the outside world made its way through any open windows. I don't even remember the times of day changing, just day interrupted by falling to sleep on the floor surrounded by the remnants of the shit I ate. I'm going to have to look for another job soon. Next week I'll have to pay for next months rent and I still owe for this months. Phuket.

No comments:

Post a Comment